TS-3B Single-Component polyurethane waterproofing paint
Single-Component Polyurethane waterproofing paint is made out of the main materials of
isocyanate and polyether polyol, together with various auxiliaries by polyreaction. After
coating, it can be solidified into film by air moisture as the crosslinking agent.
* It can be constructed on complex base surface to form an integral non seaming
* Meet the requirements of environmental protection
* The product has stable performance, aging resistance, high and low temperature
resistance and UV resistance.
* Single component no need to be mixed and easy to operate
* Waterproofing of floor & internal / external wall of underground buildings.
* Waterproofing of Subway, tunnel, pipe gallery, well pit, pool, gutter, bathroom etc.
* Waterproofing of expansion joint, construction joint, deformation joint.
* Waterproofing of flat roofs, sloping roofs and planted roofs of concrete structures.
Key points of construction
* The base surface should be clean, dry and crack should be repaired first.
* Scraping with a rubber scraper, the thickness of the coating should be uniform, no
leakage, no delamination, etc.
* the construction is divided into 2-3 times,coating film is generally 1.5-2.0mm. When the
previous coating is dry, can going on the next construction.
* The construction temperature range is 5-40℃, avoid the rain before coating film is dry.
Storage & Packaging
* When storage and transportation, different products need to be classified. Prevent
approaching fire sources, avoid sun and rain, and prevent collisions.
* The product should be stored in a cool and ventilated place with a storage temperature
* Under normal storage and transportation conditions, the storage period is 6 months from
the date of production. If there is no obvious change once exceed the storage period,
the products can also be used normally after passing the inspection.
* Packing specifications: 10kgs/bucket, 25kgs/bucket.